Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 4:23 pm
By: News 9
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 flatbread or lavash bread
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon thick balsamic vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbles
- Preheat oven as hot as it will go! You can also.do this on your grill.
- To prepare the Flatbread, spread 1 tablespoon of peach preserves on each piece of lavish bread.
- Top with sliced peaches, fresh rosemary and sprinkled with goat cheese.
- Cook in the hot oven on a baking sheet for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve!