Jalapeño Corn Dog Bites
Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 5:50 pm
By: News 9
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 3 tablespoon cream corn
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon diced jalapeño
- 1 package hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin tin well with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the cornbread mix, egg, creamed corn, jalapeños, milk and cheese till blended.
- Using a small cookie scoop, fill the muffin containers 2/3 full.
- Cut each of the hot dogs into 1/8ths and place the hot dogs in the center of each muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden! Serve warm!