Monday, July 3rd 2017, 3:55 pm
By: News 9
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 large can Ranch style beans
- 2 cups Mexi blend cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 package shredded lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- Fritos or Tortilla Chips
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook till the meat is cooked through and then drain any excess oil.
- Return the meat to the skillet and then add in white onion, Rotel tomatoes, taco seasoning and Ranch style beans.
- Cook till warmed through.
- Place the meat mixture on a large platter.
- Allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, red onions, shredded lettuce, fresh salsa and Fritos.
- Serve with additional chips for dipping!