Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:07 pm
By: News 9
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 different colored sugar sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the wrapping from the cookie dough and place on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll out the cookies dough till it is in a 9x12 rectangle.
- Brush the cookie dough with beaten egg and then add the colored sugars in a row horizontally on the dough.
- Gently press the sugar into the dough.
- Roll up the dough tightly like a cinnamon roll and place in the freezer to all the dough to chill for 15 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and cut into 1/4 inch slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Cool and serve.