Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 4:35 pm
By: News 9
- 1 tube of refrigerated pic crust
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Spaghetti sauce (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To prepare the pastry: unroll the pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin lightly roll out the dough.
- Cut the dough into 4 squares.
- Put a tablespoon of spaghetti sauce in the middle of the dough.
- Leave at least a 1/2 inch border around the edge that does not have any filling on it. Makes it easier to seal the edges.
- Add slices of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese to the middle.
- Fold the corners together to form a triangle.
- Fold over all of the edges and then place on a baking sheet.
- Make a small cut in the top and brush with melted garlic butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve with extra pasta sauce!