Ice Cream Lasagna
Monday, September 4th 2017, 6:10 pm
By: News 9
- 1 Container Braum’s vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 Braum’s chocolate cake
- 1 Braum’s strawberry sauce
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or foil so that it comes up the sides of the pan.
- Cut the chocolate cake into 12 thin slices lengthwise.
- Place slices of cake into the bottom the pan.
- Press slightly so that the cake spreads and covers the bottom.
- Add the softened ice cream on top of the cake.
- Use a piece of plastic wrap to press down on the soft ice cream to evenly distribute.
- Pour the strawberry sauce over the ice cream and then put the cake in freezer and freeze for 1 hour.
- Repeat the previous steps and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving spread whipped cream over the top of the cake. Serve!