Sassy Mama: Fall Slaw
Monday, October 16th 2017, 6:11 pm
- 1 apple, sliced into sticks
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- ? cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup roasted sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoon apple juice
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
Add the apple slices, coleslaw mix, cranberries and seeds to a large bowl.
To make the dressing:
- Pour the champagne vinegar, apples juice, dijon mustard and mayonnaise in a mason jar.
- Place the lid on tightly and shake to mix the dressing together.
- Pour the dressing onto the coleslaw and toss together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add more dressing if needed. Enjoy!