Sassy Mama: Warm Kale Salad
Monday, October 16th 2017, 6:15 pm
By: News 9
Warm Kale Salad
- 2-3 cups chopped kale
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained well
- Parmesan cheese
- In a saute pan, fry the bacon pieces till crisp with the onion.
- Add the garlic and kale.
- Continue to sauté till the kale is tender.
- Stir in the agave nectar and the cannellini beans and continue to cook till the the beans are warmed.
- Serve warm and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.