Monday, October 23rd 2017, 5:09 pm
By: News 9
- 1 pint strawberries, washed and dried
- 1 package Wilton candy melts, white
- 2-4 tablespoon vegetable or coconut oil
- 1 package Wilton candy melts, black
- Melt the black and white candy melts in separate containers.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Once the white candy melts are melted, add oil to thin slightly.
- Dip each of the strawberries in the white chocolate and set on the parchment paper.
- Continue till all of the berries are dipped.
- Place them in the refrigerator so the chocolate can set up.
- Melt the black candy melts in the microwave and stir till smooth.
- Add oil to thin.
- Pour half of the black melted chocolate into a Ziploc bag and then snip the ends.
- Add eyes and a scary mouth to the berries and return to the fridge to they can set up.
- Serve to your favorite monsters!