Made In Oklahoma: Pumpkin Spice Brownies
Sunday, November 12th 2017, 9:39 am
By: News 9
Pumpkin Spice Brownies
- 1/2 cup Southern Okie Gourmet Pumpkin Spread
- 4 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1 Egg
- 2 (8 oz) packages of Shawnee Mills Rich Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dairy Pure whole milk
- 2 Eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (or 325 degrees for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- In a small bowl, beat all filling ingredients with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds and medium speed for about 2 minutes, until smooth. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter by mixing both brownie mix packages, vegetable oil, milk, and eggs by hand until thoroughly mixed and incorporated. Spread ¾ of brownie batter in pan. Spoon pumpkin filling over batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. Cut through the batter, swirling filling into the batter for a marbled design.
- Bake 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Cool, then cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.