Monday, December 18th 2017, 6:19 pm
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Pkg. Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 Tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon red pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) Package pretzels
- In a small bowl stir together the vegetable oil, Ranch mix, lemon pepper, garlic powder, garlic salt and red pepper till thoroughly combined.
- Place the pretzels in a large Ziploc bag and pour the seasoning mixture over the top.
- Shake the bag to coat all of the pretzels.
- Allow the pretzels to stay in the bag for an hour so they can soak and dry.
- Store the finished pretzels.