Monday, December 25th 2017, 7:06 pm
By: News 9
- 4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips.
- In a medium sized saucepan bring the milk to a simmer.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients until the chocolate is mixed into the warm milk.
- Add in the vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into 4 mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and serve with your favorite Christmas cookies.