Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 12:31 pm
By: News 9
- 1 package spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1/2 stick salted butter
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a skillet, melt the butter with the olive oil.
- Allow the butter to brown slightly but not burn.
- Add the capers, tomatoes and cooked pasta.
- Toss the pasta to coat with butter sauce.
- Allow the pasta to warm and then add 1/4 cup feta cheese.
- Serve with a sprinkling of flat leaf pasta.