Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 5:20 pm
By: News 9
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 6 ounces Velveeta, cubed
- 4-5 cups cooked spaghetti
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet.
- Add in the onions and green peppers and cook till they are translucent.
- Pour in the salsa, enchilada sauce, black beans and Velveeta cheese cubes.
- Stir and continue to cook until the cheese is melted.
- Add in the spaghetti and toss to coat with the sauce continue cooking for five minutes until the noodles are warm.
- Serve with your favorite salad