Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 6:04 pm
By: News 9
- 6 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch deep dish pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with 2 cups of chocolate chips over low heat.
- Stir to combine.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in the melted chocolate.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt to bowl and stir till incorporated into the chocolate batter.
- Stir in the remaining chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the pie pan.
- Bake for 30-25 minutes on a parchment lined baking sheet. (In case of over flow!)
- Serve with ice cream or whipping cream.