5 Escape Early Morning House Fire In Choctaw

Monday, November 4th 2019, 4:26 am
By: News 9

Four adults and one child escaped a house fire Monday morning in Choctaw, fire officials said. 

According to authorities, the fire was near North Anderson Road and Northeast 23rd Street. 

The homeowner believes the fire was caused by a space heater, but fire officials have not confirmed that. 

Fire officials said the home is a total loss. 

No injuries have been reported. 

This is a developing story. 

","published":"2019-11-04T10:26:39.000Z","updated":"2019-11-04T15:02:38.000Z","summary":"Firefighters are responding to a structure fire, Monday morning in Choctaw. According to authorities, the fire is near North Anderson Road and Northeast 23rd Street. This is a developing story.","affiliate":{"_id":"5cc353fe1c9d440000d3b70f","callSign":"kwtv","origin":"https://www.news9.com"},"contentClass":"news","createdAt":"2020-01-31T18:12:06.156Z","updatedAt":"2022-03-28T20:27:29.071Z","__v":3,"show":true,"link":"/story/5e346df6527dcf49dad6de07/5-escape-early-morning-house-fire-in-choctaw","hasSchedule":false,"id":"5e346df6527dcf49dad6de07"};