Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 4:46 pm
By: News 9
- 4 pieces thick white bread, brioche Or Texas Toast
- Crisp Iceberg Lettuce
- Vine Ripe Tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Bologna slices, red casing removed
- To fry the bologna: cut the bologna around the edges like a pinwheel to avoid curling.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, fry the bologna in the hot pan just till it browns and then flip over to brown on the other side.
- Continue with each slice bologna until all are fried.
- To make the sandwich: brush the bread on both sides with mayonnaise.
- Place a slice of lettuce on top of the mayonnaise one slice of bread and 2 bologna slices on the other slice of bread.
- Place the tomato on top of the lettuce and put the bologna side on top.
- Cut in half and enjoy the best BLT ever!