Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 5:24 pm
By: News 9
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Castile dish soap, peppermint scent
- Five drops eucalyptus essential oil
- Five drops peppermint essential oil
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco or ghost pepper hot sauce
- Add all of the ingredients to a empty spray bottle.
- Put the lid on tightly and shake.
- Coat pumpkins with the spray and sit outside.
- More spray may need to be added every couple weeks or so. (Especially after a rain)
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.