2020 Gold's Gym Membership Giveaway Official Rules
2020 GOLD’S GYM MEMBERSHIP
ONLINE GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES (KWTV)
- The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in NEWS 9 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.News9.com/Contests or click here. Employees of NEWS 9 and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
- Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by NEWS 9 within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
- By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWS 9, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
- "Contest Officials" designated by the management of NEWS 9 shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
- Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
- Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
- NEWS 9 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
- How to enter: Participants may enter the 2020 Gold’s Gym Membership Online Giveaway by completing an online entry form located at: www.News9.com/Gym. All entries must include participant’s name, age, town, phone number and email address. In the event a participant does not have an email address or a phone number, participant should respond with “None”. However, participant must have either a phone number or email address to be contacted in the event they are selected as the winner. Therefore, if an entry form doesn't include at least a phone number or an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void and will not be included in the prize drawing. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on March 29, 2020. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per day, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
- Alternate Form of Entry: Eligible participants may also submit a postcard entry via mail or hand delivery to NEWS 9: 2020 GOLD’S GYM MEMBERSHIP ONLINE GIVEAWAY, 7401 N. Kelley Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73111. Alternate form of entries must include participant's name, age, address, daytime phone number and e-mail address (include “None” if participant does not have an email address). Participant must have either a phone number or email address to be contacted in the event they are selected as the winner. Therefore, if an entry form doesn't include at least a phone number or an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void and will not be included in the prize drawing. All alternate form of Entries must be received by 3:00pm (CST) on March 27, 2020. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per weekday, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproduction will not be eligible.
- In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
- Prizewinner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
b. News 9 is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
c. Prizewinner does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by News 9;
d. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
e. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner; or
f. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
- No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWS 9 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
- Prize: One (1) winner will be selected, by random generator, from all entries and will receive Prize a 1-year Gold’s Gym Membership, to be used at any of Gold’s Gym 8 Metro Locations. Total Prize Value: $500.00. Prize is non-transferrable and has no cash value.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules and Acknowledgement (“Documents”) provided by NEWS 9. The signed documents must be received by NEWS 9 within ten (10) days of the winner’s notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWS 9 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
- In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Communications, News 9 and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2020 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during the 2020 exceed $600, all prize values will be combined, and winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Communications for the 2020 calendar year.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
- Standard data rate charges may apply per your cell phone or internet carrier.
- Complete rules are available at NEWS 9 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.news9.com.