Monday, January 27th 2020, 4:24 PM CST
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 30 to 40 pepperoni slices
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 10 Mozzarella cheese sticks, cut in half
- Melted garlic butter
- Spaghetti sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Roll out the pizza dough to a 10 x 15 rectangle.
- Cut into 10 equal slices lengthwise.
- Now cut the dough in half and you should have 20 separate pieces of dough.
- Put four slices of pepperoni in the center of each strip and a mozzarella stick on top fold the dough up around the pepperoni and cheese till it is covered and set seam side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Continue till all of the pizza rolls are done.
- Brush with melted garlic butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite pizza sauce.