Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 3:14 PM CDT
- 4 pounds large boiling potatoes (preferably white-fleshed)
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Boursin cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 3 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Boil potatoes till fork tender.
- Drain well and then return the pot to the stove top to cook on medium high heat for 3-4 minutes till potatoes are “dry.”
- Remove the potatoes from the stovetop and add in the butter, Boursin cheese, salt and pepper, and 3 yolks.
- Mash with the potato masher till mashed well.
- Use a large pastry bag with a 3/4 inch plain tip to pipe ghosts onto the baking sheet.
- Add chopped olive bits as eyes.
- Brush with melted butter and bake for 20 minutes till browned.