Quick Bread Loaf
Monday, October 21st 2019, 4:30 PM CDT
To Make a Loaf Of Quick Bread
- 1 cup fruit or vegetable puree, finely chopped or shredded
- 1 3/4 cup mix in (coconut, nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, etc) **NO MORE than 1 cup nuts**
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream, yogurt, or buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon extract of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Mix the eggs, oil, extract and dairy in a bowl.
- Put 2 1/4 cups of Master Mix In a large bowl and stir in the vegetables or fruit.
- Pour the egg Mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in the mix-ins of your choice and pour into a well greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the loaf.
- Allow the loaf to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes and then invert onto a plate to serve.