Monday, October 7th 2019, 4:25 PM CDT
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 5 Slices of bacon, diced
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- Leftover water from noodles (add as needed)
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the noodles in well salted water until al dente.
- In a separate skillet sauté the bacon just until it gets lightly browned.
- Use tongs to lift the hot pasta out of the water and set into the hot skillet and cook the spaghetti and bacon for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove the pasta pan from the stove top and quickly stir in the egg yolks and Parmesan cheese continuing to toss.
- Add pasta sauce a quarter cup as needed to create a sauce.
- Serve with salad!