Allen Samuels VW Donate to Win Jetta Giveaway Official Rules
- The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age. Employees of ALLEN SAMUELS VOLKSWAGEN, EDMOND PUBLIC SCHOOLS FOUNDATION, NEWS 9, and their affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest (“CONTEST ENTITIES”) and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest. For purposes of this contest, Griffin Communications, LLC and News 9 will collectively be referred to as “CONTEST FACILITATOR”.
- Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by ALLEN SAMUELS VOLKSWAGEN, EDMOND PUBLIC SCHOOLS FOUNDATION and NEWS 9 within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by CONTEST FACILITATOR, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner’s acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
- “CONTEST OFFICIALS” designated by the management of CONTEST FACILITATOR shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
- CONTEST OFFICIALS shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. CONTEST ENTITIES (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
- CONTEST ENTITIES are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. CONTEST ENTITIES are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. CONTEST OFFICIALS may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or CONTEST ENTITIES representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, CONTEST OFFICIALS reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
- CONTEST FACILITATOR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
- How to enter: Participants may enter the 2019 ALLEN SAMUELS DONATE TO WIN JETTA GIVEAWAY by purchasing raffle tickets from the Edmond Public Schools Foundation and completing an entry form. Tickets may be purchased online or in-person as follows:
- Online - visit News9.com/VW, click on the “DONATE NOW” button and complete the entry form and purchase information as prompted;
- Online - Visit https://epsfoundation.wufoo.com/forms/allen-samuels-volkswagen-news-9-car-raffle/, click on the ”DONATE NOW” button and complete the entry form and purchase information as prompted;
- In-person at Allen Samuels Volkswagen, located at 5 E. Memorial Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 (405.529.5600);
- In-person at Edmond Public Schools Foundation, located at 1001 West Danforth, Edmond, OK 73003 (405.340.2819); or
- In-person at any event where the raffle tickets are being sold. Contact Deanna Boston (405.340.2819), Executive Director of Edmond Public Schools Foundation, for more details on event dates and locations.
- RAFFLE TICKET PURCHASE:
- Price Schedule: Participants may purchase one (1) or more raffle tickets for the prize drawing as described in the “Price Schedule” below. There is no limit on the number of raffle tickets a person can purchase. However, a maximum of 50 raffle tickets can be purchased on a single transaction. Once a participant exceeds 50 tickets, a new transaction will be initiated and the price of raffle tickets will start over according to the Price Schedule.
Number of Raffle Tickets
- Raffle Ticket purchases are not a tax-deductible contribution under current IRS regulations. For complete information, the purchaser should consult their tax advisor.
- Each Raffle Ticket is considered personal and can only be in the name of one (1) individual entrant. Entrants may not sell nor donate their tickets. Prize will not be issued to anyone other than the one (1) entrant whose name is on the entry form. If more than one (1) name is listed on the ticket, the first name listed will be considered the “Entrant”.
- All Raffle Ticket Entry Forms must contain the entrant’s name, address and phone number, and all information must be legibly written. In the event a winner is selected, but CONTEST FACILITATOR is unable to contact an entrant due to inability to accurately read a phone number from an Entry Form, such entry will be deemed null and void and an alternate winner will be selected.
- FREE ALTERNATE FORM OF ENTRY: Participants may enter using the Free Alternate Form of Entry by submitting a “POSTCARD ENTRY”, or postcard sized entry, via mail or hand delivery to “2019 ALLEN SAMUELS VOLKSWAGEN DONATE TO WIN JETTA GIVEWAWAY, C/O KWTV NEWS 9, 7401 N. KELLEY AVE., OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73111.” Postcard entry must include participant’s name, age, town, phone number and email address (include “None” if participant does not have an email address). If an entry does not include at least one (1) form of contact, either a phone number or an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per weekday, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
- PRIZE: One (1) 2019 Jetta 1.4T S, Platinum Gray Metallic Exterior with Titan Black Cloth Interior (VIN#: 3VWC57BU1KM058204). Total prize value: $20,690.
- FINALISTS: Once raffle ticket sales conclude, a total of five (5) finalists will be selected, by random number generator, from all raffle tickets purchased. Finalists will be contacted by CONTEST FACILITATOR, by phone, on or before ________, 2019. If a finalist is unable to be contacted and/or doesn’t return a call from CONTEST FACILITATOR within twenty-four (24) hours of a voicemail message, it will be assumed said participant wishes to waive his/her rights as a Finalist and an Alternate Finalist will be selected. Each Finalist must confirm that he or she is available to attend the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation currently scheduled for _______________, ________________, 2019. The Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation date is subject to change at any time, without prior notice or approval. However, upon any change to the date, time, location, etc. of the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation, CONTEST FACILITATOR will notify each Finalist of same.
- FINALIST ELIGIBILITY: Upon selection, each Finalists will be screened prior to the Grand Prize Giveaway to confirm their eligibility status. An eligible Finalists must currently hold a valid Oklahoma driver’s license and carry an automobile insurance policy and provide proof thereof. CONTEST FACILITATOR also reserves the right to conduct a background check prior to the distribution of prize, if deemed necessary, to insure Finalists Eligibility status.
- GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY PRESENTATION: The Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation is currently scheduled for _______________, ________________, 2019. However, such date is subject to change for any reason deemed appropriate by CONTEST OFFICIALS. Grand Prize Finalist must be present to win. In the event a Grand Prize Finalist is unable or unwilling to participate in the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation, for any reason whatsoever, he/she will forfeit his/her spot as a Finalist and an Alternate Finalist may be selected. Grand Prize Finalists are not allowed to appoint a representative to attend the Grand Prize Giveaway Presentation in their absence.
- GRAND PRIZE ACCEPTANCE/RESTRICTIONS: If a Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason whatsoever, Contest Officials reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or to not award that winner’s prize at all. Grand Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by any winner. Grand Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable.
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER
- Will be selected by random generator;
- Must be present to win;
- Winner must currently hold a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance and must provide a copy of same to News 9 and/or Allen Samuels Volkswagen prior to receiving prize. In the event Grand Prize Winner does not have a valid driver’s license and/or automobile insurance, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all fees associated with income tax, sales tax, and/or vehicle title and registration.
- No substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities’ sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner’s notification by NEWS 9 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules, Acknowledgement, Form W-9, and any other documents necessary (“Documents”) provided by NEWS 9. The signed documents must be received by NEWS 9 within ten (10) days of the winner’s notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWS 9 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Communications, News 9 and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2019 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during the 2019 exceed $600, winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Communications for the 2019 calendar year.
- An alternate winner will be selected if any of the following occurs:
- Prizewinner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
- News 9 is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
- Prizewinner does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by News 9;
- d. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
- e. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner; or
- Any other reason as set forth in these rules.
- TAXES: Winner will be responsible to pay any and all taxes, federal and state, which may be assessed. Griffin Communications, parent company of News 9, will issue Winner a Form 1099 for the 2019 Calendar Year, for the total value of prize, plus any amount Winner receives as reimbursement of permit fees, application costs and/or licenses. In the event Winner receives a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Communications, News 9 or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2019 calendar year, all prize values will be combined and Winner will only receive one (1) 1099 for the 2019 calendar year.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of Raffle Tickets sold.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Complete rules are available at NEWS 9 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.News9.com.
- Full terms and conditions are also available at www.News9.com.