List Of Oklahoma Highway Closures Due To Flooding
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation has released the following list of highway closures in Oklahoma as of 11 a.m. Monday.
The following highways are closed until further notice due to flooding:
- The I-40 southern service road is closed at MM19 near Sayre for extended repairs due to road damage.
- SH-10 is closed at the junction of US-62
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- US-270 is closed between Wister and Heavener.
- SH-74E is closed between SH-51 and Marshall due to drainage structure damage after flooding.
- SH-10 is closed half a mile east of the US-62 junction near Fort Gibson due to damage after flooding.
- SH-82 is closed at the Grand River (Neosho) 1.5 miles south of Langley.
- Eastbound US-64 remains closed between I-40 near Roland and SH-64D near Moffett until further notice due to bridge damage from flooding. Continue using detour to eastbound I-40; plan extra travel time.
To check current road conditions in Oklahoma, click here.