Monday, April 8th 2019, 3:50 PM CDT
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Mediterranean seasoning blend
- 10-12 mini potatoes
- Broccoli/Cauliflower florets
- Lemon, sliced thin
- Olive oil
- Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- Heavy dutyfoil
- 1 (18x13x1) baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet completely with foil.
- Place the chicken in 1/3 of the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Mediterranean seasoning.
- Add the broccoli/cauliflower to the next 3rd of the pan and then add potatoes to the next 3rd.
- Sprinkle with the corn with salt and pepper.
- Spray the potatoes with non stick cooking spray and sprinkle with all purpose seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle chicken with barbecue sauce and sprinkle cheese over the top of the potatoes.
- Return pan to the oven and cook till cheese is browned.