Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 4:04 PM CDT
- 1 package ramen noodles, throw away flavor pouch
- Sesame oil
- 1 soft boiled egg, peeled
- Shredded cabbage
- Sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken broth or bone broth
- Green onions, sliced
- Jalapeno, sliced thin
- Bring the broth to a simmer and add in the ramen noodles.
- Cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Pour the broth and noodles into a bowl and top with soft boiled egg, shredded cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, green onions, cilantro and jalapeño for a kick!