Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 4:46 PM CST
- 2 Pizza dough balls or 1/2 of pizza dough recipe prepared.
- 2 tablespoon pesto sauce
- One stick unsalted butter, melted
- Allow the pizza dough to rise according to instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix together the pesto sauce and butter.
- Cut each risen dough ball into 8 equal pieces.
- Roll the dough into a snake and then tie it into a knot and place on a baking sheet.
- Continue until all of the dough balls are tied into knots.
- Gently pour the melted butter and pesto mixture over the knots and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.