Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 4:11 PM CST
- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Katsu sauce (Asian market stores)
- Heat 1 inch of canola oil in a saute pan on medium high heat.
- Place the flour, beaten eggs and Panko breadcrumbs in 3 separate shallow plates or pie pans.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and then dredge first in flour, then beaten egg and finish dredging in the Panko breadcrumbs.
- Carefully lower the chicken into the oil and cook till golden brown on each side.
- Approximately, 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the hot oil and drain on paper towel lined plate.
- Cut the chicken cutlet into strips and place on a plate.
- Drizzle with Katsu sauce.
- Serve with macaroni salad or white rice.