Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 5:09 PM CST
- 1 package refrigerated shredded Brussels sprouts mix
- 2-3 cups baby kale
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 1 (6-ounce) chunk Parmesan cheese, peeled
- Place the Brussels sprout mix and kale in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing pour the orange juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper in a mason jar.
- Secure the jar lid and shake till dressing is mixed together.
- Taste and add salt as needed.
- Place the orange segments on the greens and sprinkle with cranberries.
- Use a potato peeler to add shaved pieces of Parmesan on top.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve!