- 12 Hawaiian rolls, cut in half
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 1 pound cooked pot roast, shredded (either use leftover or the pre-cooked roast beef in au jus sauce in the refrigerator section)
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon creamy horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- Preheat oven to BROIL.
- Separate the sliced rolls on a baking sheet with the cut side up for the bottom half and the top of the rolls cut side down.
- Cut the Swiss cheese in half and place on the bottom of the roll halves.
- Top with shredded roast beef and place in the oven till cheese is melted and toasty.
- To make the sauce: in a small bowl mix together the chili sauce, sour cream and creamy horseradish till blended.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and spread the sauce onto the top bun and place on top of the roast beef.
- Serve while warm!
**You can use crescent roll dough cut into 24 squares and pressed into a mini muffin tin to make small bites. Just fill with roast beef, add a 1/2 teaspoon of sauce to each tin and place cheese on top. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.