Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bites
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bites ?
- One package of Phyllo dough tart shells
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated cheesecake filling
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- Fresh blueberries
- Remove the tart shells from the freezer and allow them to thaw according to package instructions.
- Placed a tablespoon of cheesecake filling into the center of each tart shell.
- Add a dollop of lemon curd on top.
- Place blueberries on top and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate until you're ready to serve.