Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 4:35 PM CDT
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green and red pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cubed butternut squash
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 box of your favorite chili seasoning mix (I use the one in the Braum's fresh market)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup Bloody Mary mix
- Serve with: corn chips, cheese, sour cream, avocado slices and cilantro
- Sauté the veggies in a large stock pot.
- Add in the ground beef and all of the other ingredients while the meat is in cooked.
- Stir together and then place the lid on the chili and allow it to cook for 1-2 hours.
- This can also be prepared in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with your favorite accompaniments!