OKC Releases Tornado Damage Assessment
OKLAHOMA CITY - The City of Oklahoma City's emergency management staff and volunteers have released an initial preliminary damage assessment of the areas impacted by the March 25 tornado.
Most of the damage occurred in south Oklahoma City, officials said.
Here are the results of their assessment:
Single Family Homes
- 89 homes with affected damage
- 7 homes with minor damage
- 43 mobile homes with minor damage
- 20 businesses with affected damage
- 6 businesses with minor damage
- 2 businesses with major damage
- 1 building with affected damage
City officials said FEMA will make the final determination on how the structures are categorized.