Electrical Problem Sparks Small Fire In NW OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY - Firefighters rushed to a house in northwest Oklahoma City early Thursday morning when a fire started at a home in the 600 block of N.W. 95th Street.
The fire started just after 2 a.m. in the attic. Residents noticed the lights flickering just before they smelled smoke and saw flames. They left the home and called 911.
Firefighters quickly put out the flames and prevented any extensive damage. Crews say it appears an electrical problem started the fire.