Doctor Accused of Killing Son Hospitalized
OKLAHOMA CITY – The doctor from Nichols Hills accused of murdering his 9-year-old son has been hospitalized, police said.
Dr. Stephen Wolf was taken to the OU Medical Center and is the intensive care unit. Police said he is being treated for low blood pressure.
Wolf was charged with first-degree murder in the death of his son as well as assault and battery with a deadly weapon for attacking his wife, Mary, during the Nov. 16 attack in the upscale Oklahoma City suburb.
Medical records indicate Wolf has a history of mental problems.
More on News9.com:
- Read Wolf's Probable Cause Affidavit
- Funeral Held for Son of Doctor Accused of Murder
- Doctor Accused in Son's Death Has History of Mental Health Issues
- Police Affidavit Reveals Details of Doctor's Alleged Murder of Son
- Doctor on Suicide Watch After Being Arraigned on Charge of Murdering Son
- Charges Expected Against Nichols Hills Doctor Next Week
- Doctor Accused of Murdering Son Could Plead Insanity