3/4 cup cranberry juice
2 cups bread flour
1 tbs nonfat dry milk
1 tsp. salt
1 tbs butter
1/4 cup dried cranberries, rounded
2 tbs orange marmalade, rounded
2-1/2 tsp. yeast
1. Warm cranberry juice in microwave to lukewarm, then pour cranberry juice into bread machine pan.
2. Add butter, salt, milk and orange marmalade to bread machine pan.
3. Sprinkle yeast over mixture in pan.
4. Measure flour (note - do not pack measuring cup, but make a firm cup) and add flour to bread machine pan.
5. Add cranberries to bread machine pan.
6. Set bread machine on dough setting.
7. Dough mixes for approximately 30 minutes. Check dough at beginning of mixing to ensure all ingredients are mixing evenly. Use a rubber spatula to scrape dough from the insides of bread machine pan, if needed.
8. Let rise 1 hour in bread machine.
9. Take risen dough from bread machine pan. Place dough on smooth surface that has been sprinkled with flour and knead and form loaf. Do not over knead.
10. Place in greased loaf pan, turning once to coat all sides.
11. Let rise until doubled or level with top of loaf pan.
12. Bake in 350-degree oven 20-30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove bread pan from oven.
13. Brush top of bread with butter. Let cool, slice and enjoy.
Makes 1 loaf