Lebanese Hummus Bi Tahini
6 Cups of Garbanzo beans, drained (juices reserved)
¼ cup tahini paste, mixed well
½ cup lemon juice
1/2 oz garlic cloves
2 tsp kosher salt
1/4/ cup juice from garbanzo beans
1 tbsp sesame oil toasted
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh course ground black pepper
Toasted pine nuts
Finely chopped parsley
1. Place ingredients 1-6 in food processor and process for 3 minutes or until mostly smooth.
2. Drizzle the sesame oil in very slowly until fully incorporated.
3. Cover, label, date & refrigerate immediately. Allow to fully chill.
4. Form into a wheel (1-1/2" thick) with a well in the center.
5. Arrange garnishes in the well.
6. Serve with grilled or toasted pita bread, shingled around the wheel of hummus.