Aunt Rose’s Party Mix
Thursday, October 31st 2002, 11:04 AM CST
1/2 (20 oz.) box regular Cheerios
1/2 (12 oz.) box Rice Chex
1/2 (16 oz.) box Wheat Chex
1/2 (9 oz.) bag small unsalted pretzels
1 large bag M&M’s
2-3 pounds white chocolate disks
- Mix cereal and pretzels in large bowl
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
- Stir the chocolate until to coat cereal and pretzel mixture.
- Pour M&M’s into the mixture and mix until well blended. Do not over mix.
- Line baking sheet or cake pan with wax paper.
- Spread mixture in pan.
- Let mixture harden, then break apart.
Note: Do not let any water get into white chocolate.