30 mushrooms, stems removed
30 pieces of escargot
15 oz of Chevrie goat cheese
½ cup white wine
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
½ cup tarragon leaves
For compound butter:
½ cup butter
½ shallot, finely chopped
1 minced garlic clove
2 teaspoons thyme, finely chopped
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
1 tablespoon celery, minced
Salt & Pepper, to taste
For citrus aioli:
1 ½ cups mayonnaise
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 orange, juice and zest grated
1 lemon, juice and zest grated
2 teaspoons sugar
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cream ½ cup butter with shallots, garlic, parsley, thyme, celery, salt and pepper to create a compound butter.
2. Heat up a sauté pan. Add the escargot and the compound butter. Cook the escargot for 3 minutes and set them aside.
3. Pour the Panko breadcrumbs into a shallow dish. Fill the mushrooms with Chevrie and gently press them into the bread crumbs.
4. Place escargot in the center of each mushroom cap and place them in a baking dish.
5. Pour the melted butter from the pan and the white wine into the baking dish.
6. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until the Panko is golden brown
7. While mushrooms are cooking, combine all ingredients for citrus aioli in a bowl and mix well.
8. Pull out mushrooms. Garnish with tarragon leaves and drizzle with a citrus aioli. Serve.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.