8 Chicken breasts butterflied (cut in half and pre-marinated)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of milk
1 lb mushrooms sliced to 1/4 inch thickness butter
8 slices of jack cheese (or pepper jack if you would like it a little
1. Melt the butter over medium-high / heat. Place the mushrooms in the pan and sauté until soft (but still firm).
2. Place the chicken on the grill or a skillet and cook to 165 degrees.
3. Mix the soup, milk, salt (to taste), and pepper (to taste). Beat with a whisk until smooth.
4. Add the soup mixture to the mushrooms and cook over high heat until thickened. Add flour as needed.
5. While the chicken is still on the grill, spoon the mushroom mixture over top of the chicken. Top with a slice of cheese and melt it to the top.
6. Serve hot with rice and salad.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.