6 oz Beef medallions
2 oz flour
½ tsp Alamo zestful seasoning
¼ tsp black pepper
1/8 cup olive oil
1/3 cup light red wine
4 oz demi glaze
1 tsp chopped chives
½ cup Wild rice
6 oz can Chicken stock
2 oz finely diced ham
2 oz finely chopped mushrooms
1 oz finely diced onion
5 spears asparagus
½ tsp sesame seed oil
½ tsp soy sauce
pinch of sugar
pinch of lemon pepper
(Directions for Wild Rice Tower side and Asparagus Bundle side follows)
1. Mix flour, Alamo seasoning, and black pepper in a small plate.
2. Dust the beef medallions in flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in sauté pan over high heat and brown dusted beef medallions both sides for about 2 minutes.
4. Add red wine and demi glaze. Simmer for a minute and sprinkle chopped chives. Blend together.
5. Plate beef medallions.
Wild Rice Blend Tower
1. Cook rice with chicken stock and set aside.
2. Saute ham, mushrooms, and onion until soft.
3. Add the mixture to the rice. Gently fold together and place in a mold to shape before serving.
Asparagus Bundle w/Red Pepper Ribbon
1. Blanch asparagus in boiling water for a minute.
2. Shock them in ice water. Drain the water in colander.
3. Place the asparagus on a plate and mix well with sesame seed oil, soy sauce, sugar and lemon pepper.
4. Garnish with tomato rose and 1 small spinach leaf.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.