1. Heat cream and vanilla bean till hot
2. Mix yolks, sugar, and cornstarch
3. Temper the hot cream w/ the yolk mixture and add back to pot
4. Cook on low temperature till thick, stirring constantly
5. Cool over ice bath
6. Fill in baked puff pastry shell, sprinkle sugar over top evenly and caramelize w/ blow torch, repeat again with the sugar
7. Serve with favorite sauce
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.