Fire destroys northwest OKC town houses - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Fire destroys northwest OKC town houses

Posted: Updated:

News9.com

Oklahoma City firefighters battled a fire that started when a man fell asleep and left a burning candle unattended Monday morning, officials said.

A fire company called in the fire as they were passing nearby and noticed heavy smoke billowing from the town houses, 3100 Northwest Expressway.

According to fire officials, at least one of the damaged units was considered a total loss. A firewall set up by fire officials kept the fire from spreading further.

Powered by Frankly
News 9
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KWTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.