1. Trim stem of mushrooms even with cap
2. Cut remaning ingredients and place to the side.
3. Place ingredients on each skewer in amounts above.
4. Slide each ingredient in place with the point of the skewer up. The order should go as follows: sirlion cube, green pepper, onion, sirloin cube, tomato, sirlion cube.
5. Repeat step four.
6. Place all kabobs in a container and cover with marinade for at least an hour.
7. Cook the kabobs on a grill or flat top.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.