1. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray
2. Over medium high heat, cook chicken until done and set aside in a bowl.
3. Add broccoli, peppers and cooking wine to skillet.
4. Cover with a lid and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Toss chicken, vegetable mixture and pasta in skillet.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
14 Servings (1 cup servings)
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Carbohydrate: 17 grams
Protein: 11 grams
Fat: 1 gram
Sodium: 90 mg
Fiber: 2 grams
Whole grain dinner roll
Tossed salad with dressing
* Make extra and freeze a portion for another meal later in the month.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.