Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Thursday, June 27th 2002, 11:16 AM CDT
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
Drain tuna and mix with celery, dill, parsley, chives, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard. Mix well.
Cut the crusts off the wheat bread and make the sandwich. For a cute alternative, use cookie cutters to cut fun shapes.