Recipe from Ruthann Boggs-Roberts of Toledo, OH
- 1 (15 oz) can of Tomato Juice
- 2 (8 oz) cans of Tomato Paste
- 2 - (12 oz) cans of Dark Red Kidney Beans (drain liquid)
- 1 -Big sweet onion, diced
- 1 1/2 lb. Ground Chuck (Fry completely before adding to stock pot.)
- Chili Seasoning Mix
Put Tomato Juice in stock pot after starting to boil, then add sauce, paste, onion, kidney beans. You may add celery, but itis not necessary.
Add the ground chuck, the add the chili seasoning. Pepper and salt if desired.
Cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Ruthann says: I don't use chili powder because the chili with the seasoning is enough.