Heather's Chicken 'n' Dumplings
Thursday, September 27th 2007, 10:42 am CDT
Recipe from Heather Mason of Laceys Spring, Ala.
- One small package of skinless boneless chicken breast tenderloins.
- Chicken bullion cubes
- One can of Pillsbury buttermilk buscuits
- Put chicken in a pot, cover with water, about two inches above the chicken, bring to a boil and turn to medium high to simmer.
- Add bullion cubes and garlic power.
- Boil for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Once tender, shred chicken and add back to the water, bring to a smooth boil.
- Take can of biscuits and tear each biscuit into 4 or 5 peices and drop into soup.
- Boil at a simmer for about 15 minutes and enjoy.