Monday, March 1st 2021, 4:47 pm
By: News 9
- 2 avocados, cubed* (keep pit)
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped
- Jalapeño, diced (if you like spicy)
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium sized bowl, add the avocados to the bowl and gently mash.
- Toss together with the onion, tomato, pineapple, mango, cilantro, jalapeño, salt/pepper and juice of 1 lime.
- Spoon pico into a serving bowl.
- Set the pit into the center of pico.
- This will keep the avocados from turning brown.
**Sassy Tip: If tomatoes are not ripe - I use fresh salsa from the deli section instead of a chopped tomato.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.